U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Vintage Victoria's Secret 100% Silk 2 Pc Lingerie Set Sz S Black Floral,
Signed Jersey Bundle for AS,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
1980 topps Wayne Gretzky record breaker card #3 psa graded 7,
- Lot Of 11 Fiestaware Tapered Mug Multiple Colors Fiesta Homer Laughlin HLC USA
- The Script Vinyl
- English Bulldog Marine Patriotic Freedom Isn't Free Art Print 8x10
- LOT SALE 8 Pieces of 3-6M Onesies
- Wooden coffee serving tray
- CGV SHOP- Vintage Tribal Paisley Print Midi Open Back Dress
- Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix UK promotional items
Bob Lazar Autographed UFO Sketch,
|Green silk night piece set||1.2538||Ewan McGregor Star Wars Obi Wan Kenobi Signed Auto 8x10 Photo W/ DG COA,||Labyrinth Funko pop set,|