U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Lot of Broken/Damaged/Missing Pieces Anime Figures,
Pajama short set women Size Medium,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Disney Parks NEW Minnie Amethyst Headband Ears,
- Atari 2600 Console Beauty Working
- NEW* KATE SPADE ♠️ magnolia street piper
- Nest Hello Video Doorbell (as-is)
- Anti Social Social Club Size S
- Sugoi Men's Cycling Black Vest Size Medium
- Vintage enamel set
- MIKASA Crystal Etched "CALLA LILY" 10" Oval Vase
- Theory Sandals 37
- Outerknown Organic Striped Blue Long Sleeve Crewneck Sweater
- Luxie Beauty 29 pc Brush & Sponge Set, decent Bundle!!!
- Le Creuset Mini Apple Dish
Acacia dip dyed wood stool,
|Victorias Secret Pjs||1.2538||Macbeth Collection Lace Trim Capri & Cami Set S,||Magic Carpet Ride #480 Aladdin Movie Moments Funko Pop!,|