U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
tote bag kate spade,
Kiehls Cleansing Masque & Facial Gel Cream,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
- Trackmaster Thomas Train Battery Donald!
- Vintage Boxing Danny Chavez shirt
- POKEMON psa/cgc lot
- Lalaloopsy Bundle Lot 14 items Full Size Dolls and Littles
- S NWT Sioni White & Black Cardigan Gold Buttons Stretch Sweater Long Sleeve 4 6
- fruits basket manga collectors edition 1-2
- Carhartt sweatshirt
- NWT Disney Loungefly Winnie the Pooh Map Canvas Rucksack Backpack - RARE
- Rare NEW w/Tag STITCHED Authentic HOUSTON COUGARS Basketball JERSEY L/Large
- Louis Vuitton Wallet Emilie
2 sets Gibson home rambrandt 4.7" mini frying pan,
|Disney Romero Britto Figurine Tinker Bell||1.2538||Galaxy Watch,||Carl and Ellie Funko pop moment,|