U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Vans Sk8-Hi Zip The Simpsons 1987-2020 Toddler Youth Size 6.5,
Jonathan Michael Wool Leopard Print Faux Fur Trim Tie Waist Jacket Size Large,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Keys! 6 Dark Horse Umbrella Academy Dallas Comic Books,
- Stone cold fox market wedding gown
- Vans SF Indigo Dress Blues Tie Dye Slip On Sneakers
- Zotac 1660 ti
- Vintage Green Bay Packers NFL Mens L Pro Line Champion Windbreaker Pull Over 90s
- Lululemon Tracker Short II *2-way Stretch Spray Dye White Blue Tropics / Black
- Shark EZ Robot Vacuum with Self-Empty Base-READ DESCRIPTION!!
- Air Jordan 12 Retro playoff 2022
- NWT Chacos Zanzinger Tiger Double Strap Cloud X2 Sandal Size 6
- GTX 1070 Founders
Vintage 80s Winlit Black Purple Leather Jacket Medium,
|Dryer Vent Close Elbow - Case of 24 (elbow ONLY)||1.2538||Antique/Vintage Ruby Red Flash Glass with Gold Accent,||Columbia Yellow Titanium Interchange Quilted Coat,|