U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Wilson Maxima leather pants,
Faux Leather Jacket Light Green (M) (NWT),
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
NWOT Spidi H2Out Waterproof Thermal Motorcycle Rainwear Underjacket Size L,
- Spiderman no way home 4K Steelbook
- PC AG Addy Christmas tartan plaid Dress
- 1987 Hasbro Jem and The Holograms Doll 4208: Danse w Boom Box, Outfit & Tape
- Under Armour Project Rock Crop Hoodie Workout Women's Size Small
- NICOLE MILLER FOR MEN SOAP-ON-A-ROPE EDT AFTERSHAVE BALM SET
- Crocs Unisex Adults Baya Blue Closed Toe Slip On Casual Clog Shoes Size M7 W9
- Pristine Lot Of 2 1991 Donruss #49 Ken Griffey Jr Cards
- 103g Calcite//White Hexagonal//Columnar//Scalenohedron//Druse//Panda Calcite
- Coach Charlie Satchel
NWT L*Space Bikini Set New Wave Top, Monique Bottom,
|3 2021 Topps Chrome MLB Blasters||1.2538||Johnny White lighting pony power,||Cup and saucers (6),|