U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Starbucks assorted green coffee set,
RARE Toddler Half Oscha WC Teo Aztlan Carrier!,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Rae Dunn Disney Princess & The Frog (Tiana) Mugs,
- New With Tags Adidas Training Mock Neck Long Sleeve Cold.RDY Shirt Womens Medium
- St John Sport Santana Knit Pants w Pockets Petite m medium like new
- RAE DUNN USA TOP HAT
- Squishmallow Dino Bundle 8inch
- Maui Jim Sunglasses Mens Whitehaven MJ766-02S Gun/Blue Gray Polarized 2895c
- Funko Pop Marvel Venomized Jack O Lantern Halloween Hot Topic Exclusive
- Vintage maxi dress
- Addidas Ivy Park Puffee Coat
- Big Buckle Canvas Fossil Ballet Flats Yellow Green Abstract Print Size 7
- perfume My Burberry Perfume large bottle 3 oz 90ml With lotion
- Common Funko Sodas (send a message for the ones you want)
- Nike Mens SB Team Classic Primeblue Black Low Top Lace Up Skate Sneaker Shoes 11
Baby Carrier Papoose Bill Amberg Shearling Sheepskin,
|Osprey Poco AG Premium Hiking Carrier Child Carrier||1.2538||J.Jill Sz 8 Straight Leg Jeans,||Rae Dunn Disney Mermaid PART OF YOUR WORLD & LITTLE MERMIAD Topper,|