U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
New✨Timberland WOMEN'S SAVIN HILL WIDE CALF TALL BOOTS,
Stray Kids oddinary synnara pc bundle,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Mini Dempsey Camera Bag With Tiger Print,
- NWT Rag & Bone Tattered Denim Vest
- Coach NWT Dempsey Tote 22 With Dreamy Veggie Print
- vintage 80s / 90s gingham plaid floral collared button down house coat dress
- American Girl Limited Edition Josefina Montoya 35th Anniversary Collection Doll
- Druzy Blue Lace Agate Crystal Tower Point Generator
- Johnny Was Hazelton Embroidered Peasant Tie Blouse Top Linen White Large / XL
- anerican girl doll campus snack cart
- Saddiq Bey 2020-21 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Auto 128/199
- Bape green hoodie for men
- Chrome MHA All Might Funko Pop
Spark*l Band Mauvelous Micro GG Apple Watch Skinny Band XXS 38-40mm,
|Chloe Gold Buckle Ankle Boots||1.2538||Red Carter Marilyn Dress ivory multi,||Rudraksha/tigereye beaded healing,|