U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Banan republic Blazer jacket,
NRFB Barbie My Scene Kenzie Masquerade Madness Disco Derby doll playset,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Adidas Yeezy 700 V3 Mono Safflower,
- Yugioh RARE ink error upper deck
- Vintage Montgomery Ward Binoculars
- Christian louboutin peep toe pumps
- Antique Victorian 10k Two-Tone Gold Flower Shell Cameo Brooch / Pin Pendant
- Super mario lego set new
- Stella McCartney Ally Indulging Soft Cup Bra, M, Tea Rose Peach Velvet Lace Trim
- Johnston & Murphy Conard Wingtip Brogue Leather Ankle Boots 7535 Size 9 M Dress
- Cardcaptor Sakura Cushion
- Yakima Big Powderhound Ski / Snowboard Carrier Roofrack 03072 (6 Skis 4 Boards).
J. Jill Petite 3/4 Sleeve Soft Blazer Jacket,
|Pioneer DDJ-SR DJ Controller For Serato DJ Compact Black||1.2538||Skin Research Institute(SRI) Infrarose Flat Iron,||Under Armour Men’s Tech Golf Polo NWT,|