U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Pokemon 1st Edition Hypno Holo,
Sungott Art Studios Artglass Hand Decorated N.Y. #249 Fruit Floral Wall Decor,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Apple iPhone 6 16GB in Gold for Verizon,
- Ryusoulger Five Knights 5 Zords Mini Pla
- Eminem shirt
- Northface Swim 3T
- MISS ME MED WASH DISTRESSED WIDE LEG JEANS 27 x 29
- VS PINK Tee
- NEW Miracle Suit Splatter Print Alex tankini top size 8
- NEW HUDSON Jeans Pants Denim Colored TILDA Midrise Cuff Straight $160 27
- Ring Bomb Party. Aitism awareness ring.
- NWT Red Carter Peri swimsuit large
- Aaliyah I Care 4 U CD Reissue BRAND NEW SEALED
- King charles tote bag
- New Vans Old Skool Chocolate Torte Brown White Sneakers
Marc by Marc Jacobs Patchwork Skirt Denim Stripes Pleats 4 y2k millennial 2000s,
|MOSCHINO CHEAP & CHIC Suede Ruffle Peep Toe Heels 36||1.2538||SAM EDELMAN Hazel Gingham Print Pointed Stiletto Dress Shoes Pumps Heel US7,5,||Chaus Sz 8 Blue Pink Paisley Muli-colored Print Skirt 80's Rayon Vintage,|