U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Naot Alana Stretch Black Stylish Slip-on,
Motorola Moto E4 | XT-1765 | 4TH GEN (GSM MetroPCS) - Gold - Used Smartphone.,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Altar'd State Platform Sandals,
- Silver Fade High Ball Glasses MCM Style
- Vintage 1960s Faribo Faribault Plaid Wool Throw Blanket
- Nike hoodies for girls size large lot of 3
- Red Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars Sp Ox High Tops
- Nwt lilly pulitzer etta top
- MTG Ziatora's Proving Ground Borderless Foil New Capenna Bunldr 5 lands
- SKYLAR MAYS 2020-21 PANINI ILLUSIONS FIRST IMPRESSIONS FI-SKY 4/5 GREEN
- Michael Kors Callie Small Top Handle Satchel Handbag Blossom Pink BNWT
- Robert Kirkman's Outcast 1-48
KUT FROM THE KLOTH Women's Diana Fab High Waist Skinny Jeans Attitude Size 6 New,
|size 9 Sandals by mephisto||1.2538||Imaginex transfotming r/c batmobile,||Sergio Rossi designer shoes,|