U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Trina Turk Dress Size 4 Black Silk,
ALC Trixie Floral Mini Dress Long Bell Sleeves White Red 100% Silk Sz 2,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Eliza J Ruched Lace Bodycon Dress sz 18W,
- Router bits
- Custom Color Shifting Spider-Man Funko Pop
- Burgi Swarovski Crystal Womens Watch
- Daredevil Punisher Chase Funko
- Dr. Martens Sussex Men's Brown Lace Up Chukka Boots US 12M/UK 11
- Rae Dunn Set of 7 Oval Appetizer Sized Plates
- Loungefly disney tomorrowland bag/ears
- Louis Vuitton Crazy In Lock Bracelet
- Culver Glass Platter TRYOL pattern
- Migos Culture 3 vinyl
- ACE Avatar maker
Vtg Pokemon bundle of 8 cards for marsoc27,
|Diane von Furstenberg silk cream black||1.2538||Vince Camuto • Floral Metallic Jacquard Fit Flare Mini Dress Green Navy Sz 8,||Rich mom Sweatshirt,|