U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
NWT KENDRA SCOTT ZORTE LONG PENDANT NECKLACE,
Jeffree Star Backpack,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Loungefly Moana Pua Hei Hei and Kakamora,
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Pirate Black V1 Size 8.5 New with tag no box
- Juliana by celebrity
- Womens Technomarine
- Mate the Label tula tank S/M
- Lenox Winter Greetings Oil Bottle Gift Set
- The Kooples gold pin striped cold should
- Fenton Glass QVC Opalescent Irridized Pink Persian Medallian SNOW CREST Compote
- Aape By A Bathing Ape Green Hoodie
- Mens NorthFace Jacket
- HP Z820 Workstation 1125W Power Supply PN 623196-002
- Adidas Kids Superstar Shoes (rare)
- Nike Just Do it sweatshirt 4XL- Tall
Illumicrate Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy bundle,
|Disney Donald duck 75 yr cookie jar||1.2538||Weiss Schwarz Project Diva F Never Ending Song Hatsume Miku XR NM English,||Example,|