U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Lane Bryant Coat Women's Plus 18/20 Plaid Tweed Sparkly Button Up Jacket,
Clarks Mens US 9 M Blue Nubuck Leather Versatile Moc Toe Slip-On Driving Loafers,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Limoges Witch Hat,
- Abercrombie and Fitch puffer fur hoodie
- BLEU Rod Beattie Womens Purple V-neck Tankini Swimwear Size 6
- Dr. Martens Black Shoes Men ’s 8
- Pendleton Vintage Red Pure Virgin Wool Single Button Blazer Jacket
- Toddler girls ralph lauren polo dress
- Spooky space kook chase funko soda set
- Lululemon Womens Moody Mirage If You're Lucky Jacket 4 Floral Print Zip Up
Vintage Rose plates with gold trim! 13pc,
|GUNDAM FIX FIGURATION 0016 a Crossbone Gundam X 1 GFF G.F.F. Pira||1.2538||WWII German "Blitz" Bomber Plane Crash Site Diorama,||Cloud Massage, Foot & Calf Massager,|