U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Maui Jim hema 443-05M green sunglasses for men,
Persol Steve Mcqueen 714,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Press on nails "Bloom" set,
- Ukulele Mahalo
- Rolling computer desk
- Tacklife kids metal dectector
- Jade Cocoon 2 For Playstation 2
- 6 Crest Whitening Emulsions Teeth Whitening Kit LED Accelerator Light Exp 09/202
- Men's Brand New Sunborn Gold Watch
- St. Nicholas Square Christmas Holiday Village Town Chapel 2004 Church Cathedral
- Christian Dior Miss Cherie 3.4oz
- Retired Byers' Choice SA Woman
Anthropologie Essential Crop Flare Navy/Burgundy Print XL,
|NWT! Kate Spade New York Small Leather Bucket Bag in Blue Glow||1.2538||Beauty and the Beast Dooney Bourke,||Vintage Christian Dior leather Belt Dark Brown Size Medium.,|