U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
BLMA HO Scale BX-166 Box Car,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Pokemon Card Bulk Lot - Over 2,000 Cards - 50 Holo Rares - Almost 10 Pounds!,
- Kate Spade Laurel Way Neda Continental Wallet Hazy Rose NEW! Sold out! Rare!
- BRAND NEW WITH TAGS- Bundle- 12" 3.5" Clip Farryn the Fawn Squishmallow
- Empoli duck decanter
- Ty Beanie Boos 6" Cleo the Lemur Very Rare!!!
- Automatic powered strapping tools w/ ext
- Tory Burch Miller Sandals Ivory/ Multicolor
- NWT Hammitt tote
- WSU 1953-1955 Wool Blanket Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity Track Washington State Univ.
Lululemon Kung Fu Sweatpants Side Zip Pockets Dark Gray Size Medium Straight Leg,
|Gianni Bini light pink faux fur coat new never worn||1.2538||NWT Men's Le Tigre Gray Black White Sweatpants Joggers Size XL,||Serena williams cards,|