U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Circa survive 3 x lp vinyl,
15 Sacajawea 2000 p Mint Uncirculated Native Golden Dollar Coins,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Vintage Metal Bundt Pan #10 Northland Aluminum Products Minneapolis MINN USA,
- MARKLIN E94 German Crocodile Electric Locomotive, #3022 USED with BOX
- Automatic Watches Lot most of them automatic
- Chaps Womens Sleeveless Full Zipper Quilted Puffer Vest Jacket Plus Size 3X Red
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 With Windows 10 Pro
- Japan pokemon shikishi art 2
- Japanese Picture Books set of 6 reserved for peach2541
- 2 Victoria Secret Bling bras-38DD
- Willi Smith kate fit Grey Linen Wide Leg Pants and Sleeveless Top Set Size 8
- C-679 Ryobi 18v 3-Speed Impact Driver (Tool Only)
- Lace Front Wig Yaki Texture Curly Layers
Onia NWOT 5 XS Navy Ginny Textured One Piece Swimsuit,
|Clarks Embossed Croc Slip On Shoes 7.5 W Brown||1.2538||UNDER 700 THOUSAND MINTED, RARE CONDITION,||1897 o Morgan Silver Dollar,|