U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
*Kevin Durant Rookie-Retro Fleer (GEM-MT 10)*,
Louis Vuitton French wallet,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Blue Sky White Pumpkin With Bat Tea-Light,
- Apple Watch Series 3 42MM
- REEBOK SIZE XL NFL CHARGERS JERSEY
- NBA Basketball Greatest Players (1997) Framed Rare Poster
- Ralph Lauren Black Label Audrey Long-Sleeve Knit Top Size Large
- Polo Ralph Lauren Hoodie XXL Green
- RETROFETE Gabrielle Robe Sequin Unicorn Stripe Dress Size XS NWT
- Ashton Drake Deirdre doll
- 1873 #166 90c Perry Stamp, 1870-88 Bank Note Issue
- Beaded Charm Love to Moon Beyond Choker Necklace & Earrings Brown Leather
16 Gold Cabinet Pulls Knobs bundle,
|CHLOE Beautiful Large Zippy Compact walletCherry Red/Tunisia||1.2538||LOUIS VUITTON Monogram Key Pouch,||Louis Vuitton Rare Women's Size 35 White x Brown Monogram Run Away Sneaker,|