U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Striped Button Down Shirt,
1/6 Scale Hot Toys Grogu with Pram,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Harry Potter Magazines,
- NEW Tomorrowland Minnie Mouse Ears
- Wilson Leather Jacket Button Down Trench Coat Size 1X Women Long Sleeve Blazer
- Lego Star Wars AT-DP Pilot Imperial Shocktrooper Stormtrooper Deathstar Gunner
- Brown Micheal Kors Bag
- Nintendo Switch w/ Animal Crossing!
- 2 Michigan State MSU Spartans Women’s Hoodies Sz Large NWT
- Sea Mosaic Guipure Stitched Lace Embroidered Floral Midi Dress in Blue
- Ash Blonde 24in Human Hair Clip-In Extensions
- Robert Comstock Vertical Black Lamb Skin Leather Jacket Size Small
- UGG Boots size 9 Reeses Edition
|New Air Jordan 1 Mid Kids Sneakers size 12.5c||1.2538||Girls 2-3 Afghan Dress and Accessories,||SOLD bundle,|