U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
current/elliot the high waist kick jean distressed blue shark bite hem zipper 27,
We The Free Pacific Dawn Black Combo Top M,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Rare Rae Dunn WICKED birdhouses with hau,
- NKJV Thomas Kinkade Lighting the Way Home Family Holy Bible
- Frame Le High Skinny black jeans raw hem
- Halston Heritage Cape Sleeve Flowy Pleated Gown Long Dress Navy Blue Size 10
- j crew halter swimsuit NWT in rich lustre mink with 19% spandex. Flattering gath
- Baby Boden dress sets
- Harley davidson boots size 9D
- FIFINE Technology T669 USB Studio Condenser Microphone Video Streaming
- Vince Camuto Hobo Bag
- The North Face Women's XS Petite Fitted Puffer Goose Down Coat
- Squishmallow Belana cow Hugmees 10"
- DEWALT DXAEPI1000 Power Inverter 1000W
- Pokemon Erika Theme Deck
Huion H950P Drawing Table,
|Mcfarlane Babe Ruth 12Inch Figure||1.2538||Flying Monkey Eastgate - High Rise Flare Jeans with Hem Detail F4170,||Jordan 6 White Infrared Size 10,|