U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Mid Century hanging swag plug in lamp,
Starbucks Valentines Red Hearts Soft Touch Dome Tumbler venti 24 oz,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
RARE stainless steel floral ; Starbucks 2022 release,
- WEAR figs scrubs Kade pant NEW WITHOUT TAGS size Large in graphite
- Breyer Ranch Horse Hank
- Paintings and Artwork Jellyfish 3d Clear tentacles acrylic on canvas mixed media
- Jolyn 'Archer' One Piece
- Lot of youth nike jordan lebron curry shoes beaters BEATERS 5y 6y 6.5y 7
- 42 Ecco black leather loafers sip on shoes
- VINTAGE Technics RS-TR265 Stereo Dual Cassette Deck Auto Reverse HX Pro - TESTED
- 2 Brand new Blaster 21/22 NBA Hoops
- BTS Little Wishes Yoongi Set
- Funko Pop! Town # 05 KEVIN WITH UP HOUSE 2019 NYCC Fall Convention EXCLUSIVE
- The Best of Ernie Kovacs VHS 5 Tape Set NWT sealed Comedy
- Shining kabutops
Bts taehyung painting,
|set of 72 copic markers with Marker Wallet||1.2538||SIGNED Jennifer L Armentrout books,||Reserved Gemmy Halloween Grave Raver Skeleton and Witch,|