U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
KENZO FLOWER KENZO for Women,
Free people just float on Flare Jeans denim bell bottom 24 black blackout raw he,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Citizens of humanity slim boot cut destructed denim jeans size 24 original 0,
- Amazing Spider-Man #363 Carnage: The Conclusion
- KRATOS GOD OF WAR 1/4 scale 18" NECA FIG
- Michael Kors JetSet Dark Sand Zipper Wallet ACC361
- Five nights at freddys lot
- Nils Erik From Sterling Silver Vintage Scandanavian Design Bracelet
- Assassin's Time Watch for Men
- Pottery Barn Kids Hope For Flowers Twin Duvet Set
- Half zip Pullover
- Banana Republic Womens Gray Round Neck Ruffle Sleeves Tunic Top Small Sweater
- Mario Party Superstars for Nintendo
Topps project 70 card 157 mickey mantle,
|2018 bowman chrome REFRACTOR BO BICHETTE ROOKIE CSG 9 MINT ! FRESH NEW SLA||1.2538||Sarah jessica parker bitten bangles,||The Twilight Saga White Collection - Box Set - Paperback,|