U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Chaps Ralph Lauren Sweater Aztec Southwestern Navajo,
iPad Air 2- 132 GB!,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Bekvam Spice Rack x4,
- Vintage Ideal Doll P-91 Toni 1950's brown hair blue eyes
- Kate Spade Spice Things Up Camel Pendant
- Gelish gel nail nail lamp with gelish soft gel tips and nail polish!
- DRESS THE POPULATION Corey Midnight Blue Fit & Flare Dress
- $69.50 Michael Kors NWT Brand New With Tags Mens T Tee Shirt T-Shirt M MD Medium
- Reebok Question Mid Classic x Candy Land Men Shoes White/Green Size 9 GZ8826
- Ridgid 458 Precision Ratcheting Flare Flaring Tool, 1/8" to 3/4"
- Lilly Pulitzer Resort white dress Small
- Abercrombie 90's Straight Jeans
Countertop Spice Rack Circle Spinning Revolving Kitchen Organizer Spices 16 JARS,
|Michael Kors Feather Filled Puffer Jacket||1.2538||Y2K Abercrombie ruffeled cardigan twighlight alice cullen vibes vampire,||GAP quilted light weight coat Small,|