U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Ladies Dansko nursing shoes size 36,
Michael Kors Quilted Glossey Army Green Jacket,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
LEGO Star Wars: Republic Striker-Class Starfighter (#9497),
- Gold Pokeball/Pikachu 25th Celebrations
- Kilian love dont be shy EDT Travel Spray 7.5oz New
- Supreme Comme Des Garcons Box Logo Tee
- Beautiful Deep Blue Rhinestone Vintage Necklace
- Loungefly Lion King BNWT
- Akira Art Wall Calendar Poster RARE NEW
- Vtg black coach tote
- Critical Kingdoms - Sleeping Beauty
- Gymshark whitney simmons short
- Monat Body Luminizer trio
Silpada .925 Silver Necklace,
|Magic Johnson signed jersey with COA||1.2538||New Born Tahoe Women's in Black Distressed Clog shoes boots heels leather sz 7M,||Hot sales fun teen mom flowers pattern Dress M sleeveless mini dress summer fun,|