U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Timberland Super Boot 40 Belows,
Ultra high rise ankle straight jeans,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Set of 3 Glazed Brushed Enamel 12” Round Durable Plastic Planter Pots,
- Crystal Crescent Moon Gold Star Necklace
- Jasper Biwa Pearl Garnet 925 silver statement necklace
- Starbucks Hawaii Pineapple studded Bling Keychains x4
- Fendi sunglasses FF logo chrome silver NWT ⭐️PRICE NOW FIRM
- Lego Creator Expert Winter Village Station Set 10259
- Anthropologie Pilcro Letterpress Pink Talia Corduroy Button Fly Mini Skirt 2
Paige Skyline Straight Dark Wash Jeans Size 26.,
|Free People Straight Leg Denim Jeans Women Size 25 Blue Light Wash Raw Hem||1.2538||Cameron Monaghan signed framed photo BAS Beckett coa gotham Jerome Batman DC,||FREE PEOPLE Roller Crop Straight Leg Jeans size 26,|