U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Infant shoes 1C,
Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro University Blue TD Baby Size 2C New,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Milk Glass Torchiere Lamp Shade Waffle Pattern Vtg,
- Rumson One-Handle Bathroom Faucet
- Justin Herbert 2020 Panini Rookies & Stars Rookie Rush RC PSA 10 GEM MINT
- NWT Carmen Marc Valvo Black + Bronze Beaded Sleeveless Dress Size L
- Hot Wheels 2018 Honda Civic Type R STH
- Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator Flash Lenses Sunglasses with Gold Frame Brown Lenses
- Sony CMT-MX500i Micro Hi-Fi Stereo System Speakers
- Vntg NIB 1988 Frills and Fantasy Barbie
- Lego Beskar Keychain
- Tote Shopper Bag Genuine Quilted Leather Like New
- Playmobil Bundle for Janie Williams
- Mens Nike LeBron Soldier 12 Land and Sea Shoes Size 11.5
Goonies Copper Bones Key Mezco 1:1 Scale Movie Replica Prop 2007 Con Exclusive,,
|Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Little Flex||1.2538||Vintage Toleware Lamp,||Japanese 25th anniversary Celebrations Reshiram & Mewtwo,|