U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Compatible 6 Pack D1 Labeling Tape Refills 1/2" x 23" Cartridges, 45013,
Jenni Kayne maxi dress,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
J.Crew Blue Scallop Detail Pencil Mini Skirt Size 14,
- 2021 Select Tiger Stripe Prizm Jalen Smith Rookie Lot
- WWE Prizm Blaster Boxes - 3 boxes total
- Jordan 1s Retro High Game Royal Blue
- TOMMY HILFIGER Boys 2-Piece Navy Suit Size 7/8 Yrs
- Pampered Chef Apple Peeler, Corer Plus
- Men's Vans Era 95 Dx Ogmrldogywogny Size 7.5
- Waterbury Adamantine Mantle/Shelf Clock
- Ariana Grande Vinyl Bundle
Starbucks Soft Touch Pink copper Siren tumbler 2022,
|*NEW* Starbucks Disney Iridescent Purple Studded Tumbler||1.2538||aulani Loungefly bag,||Tory Burch Backpack Thea Mini Pebbled Leather Gray Excellent condition,|