U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Iridescent seashell 3 wick candle holder,
Sz S Bundle Bone Deep Mesh Maxi Dresses (2),
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Two Loki & Layla 2 wick candles-Smoked Birch and Bay Laurel,
- 1879-0 Morgan Silver Dollar PERFECT AU-90% SILVER
- Amazon Echo Dot 4th gen with Clock
- French Connection Wine Burgundy Faux Fur Vegan Teddy Coat Women's Size Small NWT
- KISS DOUBLE PLATINUM VINYL
- asos track pants
- Verivery Face You Signed Album
- Sesame Street Book Club Lot
- Torrid Georgette Floral Sleeveless Dress Back Zipper Black 2X #5014
- Michael Kors Jet Set Tote Black Patent Leather
- Axle Spindle Fractional & Metric Rethreading Set Kit Complete 8PC Automotive
Lularoe ryane Dress Maxi Long Sleeve Unicorn New Red White Stripe XS 2/4 0/2,
|Bath and Body Works Ghoul Friend||1.2538||Vintage Velvet Pinafore Maxi Dress M Maroon Red Button Sides Pockets Sleeveless,||MSK Women's Black Cold Shoulder Gown Dress,|