U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Vintage 1950s/60s Mohair Blend Sweater, Short Sleeves, Size XS, Pullover,
Vintage 90's Betty Boop U Go Girl Glitter Gray Sweatshirt XL,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
NEW Adidas Originals Sneakers,
- $68 New Kate Spade Silver Gold Cubic Zircon Rose Adjustable Bracelet
- Versace Dylan Turquoise Parfum Silk Scarf
- Adriano Goldschmied Womens The Stilt Cigarette Leg Jeans Gray Pockets 26 R New
- DANSKO Charlotte Black Leather Ankle Strap Wedge Sandal Size 37 EU/ 6.5-7 US
- 2020 Justin Herbert RR
- Spiderman Aerial Flipping 2004
- Set of 2 Ltd PAULANER MUNCHEN Giant 8" Dimpled Glass Beer Mug Stein 1 Liter/44oz
- Cuisinart Stainless Steel Pot, 6 Qt- NWT
Vintage The Eagle's Eye Hand Knit "Ugly" Sweater - Detective Motif,
|Women's size 8 coach sneakers||1.2538||Converse 1970 high top sneaker,||VANS Blue Shoes Men,|