U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
NEW Anchor Hocking Savannah Punch Bowl Set,
lot- Walking Dead- High Grade!,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Julianna's Perfume - Inspired by oud satin mood (50ml),
- Lionel Vintage Illuminated Train Station 6-2133
- CHANEL Black Polarized Sunglasses CH5397/1460/3 in Box NEW
- Apple Watch Series 6 44mm Aluminum Case Black Silicone Strap - Ships Fast!
- TORRID UNLINED LONGLINE UNDERWIRE FAUX LEATHER AND MESH BRALETTE/PANTY SET BUNDL
- Vintage 80s Art Deco Revival Woman Black Ceramic Sculpture Figure Statue
- Jack Rogers Lauren Mid Heel Snake Embossed Bronze
- YSL Bundle
- Vintage/Original Ghost Busters Character And Vehicle Toys
- FAM New York Mets fitted Hat 7 5/8 fits like 7 3/4
- Weiss Schwarz Date a Live Booster Box (sealed) english
- 100th-anniversary centennial collection 1000 Goose Down Eddie Bauer jacket
- Fitz & Floyd Vintage Christmas Candle Holders Cracker/Tidbit Tray & Salt Peppers
1970 Waterford Cut Crystal Serving Bowl, Trallee Pattern, very hard to find,
|Batman #245 (1972) - "The Bruce Wayne Murder Case" Neal Adams artwork||1.2538||Roots Of Fight Hoodie,||Vineyard pink Seersucker Romper,|