U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Tommy Hilfiger mens boots size 11 black leather,
Nine West Satchel Colby Purse Bone Floral Mid Size Crossbody Handbag,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Bebe gianna dome handbag purse,
- Pokemon caterpie
- DOLCE AND GABBANA kids top
- Nike Kyrie Kybrid S2 GS 'What The Neon' 2020 High Basketball Shoes 6Y / 7.5
- Big LEGO Vintage Space Life On Mars Pieces Lot K8
- Vintage Reebok Nylon Sweatpants Black Track Pants Subtle Logo Joggers Lining
- Zara ZW The High Waist Short Light Blue
- 2015 Volkswagen Jetta radio
- Lovevery Quinn Doll (Retired)
- BOYS LIE COTTON CORSET (BLACK)
- Tehama Double Mercerized Prima Cotton Short Sleeve Men’s Shirt. Size XXL/TTG
- Silent Hill Downpour For Playstation 3
Epicstep leather work boots sz 13,
|Bata Steel Toe Polyblend Boots Mens Size 8 Black Gray Made in U S A CAS Z195||1.2538||Nwt J.Crew Zoe Leopard Calf Hair d'Orsay 7.5,||Men's Fleece Open Bottom Sweatpants with Pockets, Style G18300,|