U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
NEW accutron Bulova mens sapphire watch,
Suunto Core Alpha Stealth,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
1960's Men's Mitchell 17 jewel dive watch,
- Birdy Grey Bridesmaid Maxi Dress Tulle Christina Convertible Sandy Mauve S
- Pioneer Woman Flea Market ceramic juicer
- Bath and body works water snow flake globe
- Doom Eternal Collectors Items
- Hand Lettering Decor Pad
- New Adidas Mens NHL Chicago Blackhawks LS 1/4 Zip Pullover Red GI5201 Size Mediu
- Nike Air Force 1 Low Vivid Blue
Vintage Victoria's Secret PINK Monogram Pillowcase SET Dog,
|Air Jordan 1 Low Green Toe - Price 5 Size 7 Y||1.2538||Nike Air Jordan 13 Retro Black Cat Sz 12,||Starbucks Sakura Lace Cold Cup Tumbler,|