U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Wilson's Leather bomber Jacket Men,
NIB HOUSE OF HARLOW 1960 Gold Sun Earrings,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Nautilus Mens N1606 Composite Safety Toe l Size 12 l Leather Slip On,
- Vintage Playmobil fire rescue boat
- AJ Styles - 2020 Topps WWE Chrome Gold Autograph /50
- Athleta Skyline Short II
- Geekpure Reverse Osmosis Booster Pump Kit
- Salvatore Ferragamo Men's Black Oxford Cap Toe Dress Shoes 9.5
- Loungefly Disney Raya and The Last Dragon Tuk Tuk Cosplay Mini Backpack & Wallet
- Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner (J10)
- Battle Axe Badge Edition Game (PlayStation 4 PS4)Numskull Games(NEW)Hack & Slash
- Mystique Cannon Black Clear Jeweled Crystal Leather Slide Sandals size 5
Don Diva Magazine Issue 30 Volume 7 2007 Jim Jones Kenneth Supreme McGriff,
|Billy & Mandy Season 1 DVD (Very rare!) Amazing deal!||1.2538||Black leather jacket by concrete,||Rare Moving Image John Travolta DVD Collectors Edition SEALED W/ Slip Case, Pulp,|