U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Derek Jeter SP Foil card,
Fashion 15 Inch Dolls Girls Kinsley with Blink Eyes,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Vintage Black ASU Hoodie,
- WOMEN NILS SKI high PERFORMANCE COAT
- Kindi Kids Shiver 'n Shake Rainbow Kate Doll Doctor & Accessories NEW
- triangle logo nylon shirt
- Pokemon Blaine's Arcanine SGC 7.5
- Bed Stu Amelie Tote
- Mazy slim crop silver jean co dark wash
- M2 Machines Hauler Mr. PiBB Raw Chase
- SABIKA MANHATTAN CHOKER SET W-12
- How Heavy are the Dumbbells you lift? Manga 1-6
- Yonex tennis bag
- Betsey Johnson Honeycomb statement set
FNAF Sister Location Funko Pops,
|Toy story 2 Jessie Mattel doll||1.2538||Jurassic park / world Funko Pop Lot,||Ichigo Chase Funko Pop #1087 AAA Anime Bleach Signed Autograph PSA COA MINT,|