U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
The office complete series dvd boxset,
Ichiban Kuji Evangalion Unit 2 Figurine,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Baseball Skytube Anime Girls Figurine PVC 1/6 Figure Collection Model Toys 28cm,
- Bugaboo canopyclips and wire ,seatboard
- NWT Antigua Detroit Lions Climalite Mens century black polo
- Free People Yin Yang Oversized Sweater
- Daisy Style Real Moissanite Diamond Stud Earrings
- CHASE EDMONDS Signed Arizona Cardinals Lunar Eclipse Mini Helmet JSA
- So & Co Crystal Pave Women's Watch Bling
- Supreme chapstick
- M-GEAR boots size 15
- 7 piece All-Clad D5 cookware
- 2 piece set- Vintage Anchor Hocking Early American lidded crystal butter dish an
- Kate Unger NY Inner Lining Silk Outer Shell Stretchy Knit w/ Iridescent Beading
- K-Line K-4899A American Red Cross 15" Heavyweight Illuminated Pullman Cars (3)
458 under the moonlight funko,
|Adidas climaproof response windbreaker london marathon staff||1.2538||Reserved TCMC washi bundle,||Versace sneakers,|