U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Gucci Micro GG Coated Canvas Supreme Leather crossbody bag,
American Girl Doll 18 inches Great Condition,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Briar baby sun hat sunbonnet,
- Kate Quinn Butterfly Cotton Swaddle
- Frank Crosetti Game Used Signed Fungo Bat
- Saucony Men's 6.5 Jazz 4000 Runner S70515-1 Women's 8
- Tory Burch Black Suede Jaden Boots
- travis scott cactus jack tan racetrack tee
- Kate Spade Carson Flutter Hearts Printed Convertible Crossbody Black Multi Color
- The Batman 2022 Batcave
- 18-Inch Hub Caps fits 2017-2021 Tesla Model 3, Replacement Wheel Covers (Set of
- Like new Buffbunny allure laser sports bra
- Yoyo Corpse Bride Pop Pin
- High heels bridal event wedding high heels.
- Patrick Williams Holiday Blaster Holo.
Starbucks Black with Gold Glitter Venti studded cup tumbler BNWT,
|Vintage 1960's Brown Drip Glaze Mugs||1.2538||8 flat cup and saucer sets by W .Doulton 334 Windsor,||Little Tikes climber with slide dollhouse cube,|