U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Vintage 1990s Formia Murano perfume bottle,
Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Eau De Parfum 1.7 Oz.,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
New Cole Haan Gold Silver Leopard Canvas Slip On Sneakers size 8.,
- Brighton spectrum two hearts necklace red and pink crystals
- Barack Obama A Promised Land DELUXE SIGNED EDITION LIMITED Original SEALED
- Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. Women's Original Trucker Jacket Size XL
- Disney Loungefly Lilo and Stitch Elvis crossbody bag purse
- NWT Soft Surroundings L Patrice black faux fur vest
- Vtg Large Royal Blue Gemstone Floral Locket Heart Pendant Necklace
- Mclaughlin Green Stripped Midi Dress M
- HOBO vintage leather crossbody bag festival boho bohemian tassel white cream
- Dooney & Bourke Bucket bag with wallet
- 60 dollar Xbox live card
- Vintage Classic Mythical Sgraffito Art Pottery Jug Italy 9” By 7”
- Jones Road 3 Mini Miracle Balm, Cool Gloss n Face Pencil
GUCCI KIDS NAVY ZIP UP TRACK JACKET LONG SLEEVE ORGANIC FRENCH TERRY,
|American Girl kit doll||1.2538||JEDI vs SITH Lightsabers STAR WARS Classic Duel Collection 2 Pack 2007 New,||Miss Dior Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz (2020 Formula Batch Code OBO1),|