U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Vintage Sterling Stunning Tigers Eye Necklace,
CAROLYN POLLACK Sterling Authentic CARNELIAN NECKLACE 8" L when worn,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
BAM GEEK BOX MICK WINGERT SIGNED Funko Pop Geek Box,
- Antique Cast Iron Fireplace Leg Parts Ornate Flower Motif Reclaimed 1920s
- NEW 32Degrees Packable Down Jacket 2XL
- Sony 5 disc player
- Justin Herbert Rookie Ticket Auto BGS 9
- Matching jewelry Lot
- Jordan Baker Mayfield Oklahoma Sooners Dri-FIT Football Jersey
- Dansko Clogs Shoes Metallic Blue Pink Floral Size 38/7.5 Nursing Slip On
- Power treads
|Gary Busey Signed 8X10 Photo||1.2538||Daniel Jones Signed Giants Mini Helmet!! Autograph Amp Alternate!!,||Walt Disney World my Disney Girl baby doll,|