U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Kevin millar autograph,
Enhypen Sunghoon Fansign Autograph,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Vintage sterling silver necklace and bracelet,
- Frieda Fringe Boho Indie Pointed slip on
- Free People Weekend Puffer
- BRAND NEW Burberry Matte Blue Men's Authentic Eyeglasses Frame
- NWOT Vince Camuto Black Sequin Shift Cocktail Dress LBD Short Sleeve 10
- HotToys Cosbaby bundle of 8
- GI Joe Ninja force
- Anovus Airtag Wallet
- New Luminess Icon Pro Airbrush System Hardcase SEALED W/ Beige
Vintage Coro Gold & Clear Swarovski Crystal Floral Necklace,
|Bath and Body Works Cherry Limeade Bundle||1.2538||Demi lovato signed tour poster vip,||Vintage Queen Bee Canvas Purse, Golf theme Print Plaid lining,|