U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Revice Jean Shorts,
Trina Turk Amaris Photo Collage Floral Mini Dress w/ Tassels,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Nike Air Men's Tarn ACG Mountain GORE-TEX Boot US 10.5 Brown Nubuck Hiking Boots,
- Garden Hose Pipe, Flexible Durable Magic Hose Pipe with 8 Function Spray
- For MAG'S ONLY
- New Nike Air Force 1 Shoes
- NWT Authentic Michael Kors Navy Wallet.
- Cyber Kong, Godzilla and T Rex lot
- Vintage cosmair polo crest cologne
- Rock Revival jeans women plus size 34
- Air Jordan Legacy 312 NRG
- BARBIE SIGNATURE The Nutcracker & The Four Realms SUGAR PLUM FAIRY Doll NEW READ
- Lamelo Ball Donruss Rated Rookie Card. I
UGG Neumel Hiker Boots Nightfall Grey 7 NWOB,
|Rock Lee SH Figuarts - Naruto Shippuden||1.2538||2021 NFL Rookies and Stars Blaster Box SEALED BRAND NEW lot of 5,||Silver Washington Proof- Hawaii- ANACS, PERFECT 70 GRADE- SALE SALE SALE!!,|