U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Lap/Twin/Tween chunky merino wool blanket,
Pfaltzgraff Vintage Bowl Set,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
- Vintage Knife Cutlass Leppington Cutlers Sheffield England Cooper Bros Carving
- CGC 8 mint graded Haunter 6/62 Holo vintage 1999 Fossil Pokémon card
- Huening Kai 2021 Seasons Greetings Photocard + Fairy Ticket
- Lizzy James Convertible Bracelet to Necklace with Bee Charm
- Dr. Martens Combat Black Glittery Ankle Boots
- NEW WITH TAG Betsy & Adam Open-back Metallic Mermaid Gown Silver Formal Dress
- Stranger Things Tie Dye Jogger, Mens 2XL
- FUNKO Yu-Gi-Oh Lot - 4 items!!!!!! 1096 -1060 - 1061 & 1062 -25th Anniversary!!
- MANAPHY (Rare Holo) Majestic Dawn 8/100 Pokémon/Nintendo (NM)
- Nike ACG Woodside 2 Boots youth size 5.5
Toyotress Butterfly Locs 8inch Color 1B,
|MLB New York Mets Golf Vintage Driver Head Cover (Mets Logo)||1.2538||Odyssey - Dual Force Rossie II Putter - 35” Right Handed,||Authentic Models Hot Air Balloon Yellow Tan Stripe Mobile 18cm (7”) Diameter VTG,|