U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
NWT Free People From the Valley Floral Mini Skirt - Large,
Illustration artist and artwork by anime creators collection V9,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
1883 Coins of Hawaii Token Dollar Set in Original Frame and Sleeve,
- Original painting from Sanjay Sood
- A/X Armani Exchange Size P0 Petite 0 Woman's Taupe Beige White Strapless Dress
- Maaji multicolor reversible plunge one piece swimsuit size S NWOT 3670
- $99 Jetson Sphere Hoverboard (target at $160)
- Vintage American Pottery Evan K Shaw Miss Bunny Disney's Bambi 1940s Ceramic
- Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic cologne for him EDT 3.3 / 3.4 oz Men New in Box
- 92 Card Rookie Lot
- Alpine Design Brown Hiking Boots Size 7 women
- Your Favorite Dr.Suess Bakers Dozen Book
- san lorenzo
SECRET LETTER DENIM ZIP UP MINI SKIRT NWT,
|Custom fairy skirt||1.2538||COZY CABIN SKI SUIT,||Minecraft YouTuber Dream and Georgenotfound subscriber milestone merch coins,|