U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Transformers Classics Lot - Optimus Prime Jetfire Megatron Ultra Magnus 11 figs,
SH Monsterarts Godzilla 1989 (Kou Kyou Kyoku) (Read Description),
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
NEW Lenox French Perle Melamine Accent/Salad Plates, Set of 4, Kiwi Green,
- 2021 Topps chrome Dylan Carson /199
- Pacifica Cactus Micellar Tonic Water Discontinued Beauty Vegan Cleansing NEW
- Noma Halloween Pumpkin String Lights 10 Lite Set Vintage
- Verapelle Soft Buttery Leather Multi Use Regular Sling Backpack Tan Carryall Bag
- Starbucks Mexico, Purple Frosted Tumbler
- NEW! Stratton Home Decor Tricolor Tropical Leaves Metal Wall Decor
- Brandy Melville sweatpants
- Daniel Wellington Men's Watch DW00100020 Silver 41mm White Dial Black Leather
- Rae Dunn Beauty Queen birdhouse & Happy Home Clock
- rock and republic blazer
- Veronica Beard Natasha Ruched Black Satin Dress Size 6
- Louis Vuitton Epi Riviera Blue Briefcase Satchel Bag
Reserved for Need4Spd10,
|Reserved for VintageToys||1.2538||Amanda Uprichard ‘Bailey’ Neon Pink Silk Dress Size Small,||The Mandalorian & Grogu Sixth Scale Hot Toys,|