U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Coach Purse (Black) w/ Silver Hardware,
Lipsense Set Rose Quartz, Pink Sand gloss,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
kuma kuma bear yuna pop up parade,
- Lot of Nintendo Wii Games
- TREY LANCE 2021 Limited Football AMETHYST 6/25 Gem RPA Rookie Patch Mint Auto RC
- 14k yellow gold italy herringbone with arrow design solid real gold
- Boys Over Flowers Hana Yori Dango Vol. 12 Viz Manga English Graphic Novel Book
- Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse Marvel Legends Lot
- Lauren Ralph Lauren LRL Gray Cocktail Dress Size 12 Ruched Side Surplus
- Arista, Astatic N60 & N72 Record Player Replacement Needle, NOS
- Glorious Model D with Bungee
- Fragrant Jewels Sz 6 Cheers Ring
- VINTAGE 17PC 1989 Provincial Mold Native American Nativity Ceramic Set
- Disney Parks Loungefly Enchanted Tiki Room Backpack
Mary Kay Cream Lipstick- Sheer Blush,
|Michael Kors Black Leather Limited Edition ID Chain Link Hobo Bag||1.2538||Breyer Favrile BreyerFest 2021,||Frame Denim Le High Skinny Jean Harvard Wash,|