U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
We The Free high-rise jeans,
legend of zelda ocarina of time for n64,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
*RESERVED* GoT Funko Pops,
- Bundle for @angelarocksdlc
- Planet by Lauren G Oatmeal Beige Lagenlook V-Neck Half Sleeve Pullover Sweater
- Sandy Sanchez autograph
- Skull Cashmere 100% Cashmere Ombre Crew Neck Long Sleeve Pullover Sweater | S
- Rock & Roll Cowboy Jeans Men's Size 34L Dark Denim Denim Blue
- MK JST LEATHER TRIFOLD WALLET
- Sweethoney covered in roses playset
- Google Wifi Mesh Router (3)
- ATLANTIC Hi-Arc Gas Pump 6.5” Tall Hand-Painted Metal Penny Coin Bank
- Borbonese purse
- Cabela's NWOT Hunting Mesh Shooting Vest With Pockets XL
- Starbucks holiday 2021 icy studded tumbler
[USED] Time Hollow,
|NIB Kat Von D Lightning Lipgloss in Hustler - RARE & hard to find||1.2538||FRAME Le Skinny De Jeanne Jeans Women's Slim Blue Denim Size 27 Mid Rise Pockets,||Zara Woman Charcoal Wool Coat,|