U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
San-X Authentic Large Rilakkuma Sherbet Series real zipper in back,
LEGO Harry Potter Attack on the Burrow 1057 pcs BRAND NEW SEALED,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
NWT Coach Central Tote / 1941 Saddle Color,
- Tory burch backpack navy
- Michael Jordan 1/6 Figure Chicago Bulls
- Vintage Porcelain Lithophane Cat Lamp
- Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Sweatpants Drawstring Waist Joggers Size Large A030322
- Sperry Top-Sider Mens 11.5 Orange Leather 0532739 Moc Toe Slip On Boat Shoes
- Air Jordan Melo 9's
- Hot Wheels RESERVED listing Ethan Barkley
- Lightweight North face parka woman small
- Gigabyte g5 gaming laptop
- Mask and fin snorkel set adult black
- Steel Boned Corset
- Polo Ralph Lauren Big Pony Logo Two Tone Single Stripe Front Polo Shirt Size 2XL
Snap-On 16 Piece Metric Wrench Set 7mm-22mm Plus Extra 12mm,
|Coach Rexy Rainbow Glitter/khakihiline tote/coin purse set||1.2538||RARE NWT Disney Eeyore Plush Toy Backpack,||LEGO Star Wars: The Bad Batch Attack Shuttle,|