U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Shiseido Ultimune Power Concentrate,
2021 Flower and Garden Figment LE Pin,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Beautycounter Brightening Mist,
- Final Fantasy 7 REMAKE *Deluxe Edition New
- Citizen "Axiom" Eco-Drive Black Dial Gold-tone Stainless Men's Watch #AU1062-56G
- Door Barricade Brace The NIGHTLOCK Security Lock. (PACKAGING HAS A SMALL CRACK
- Disney 2022 nurses pin
- By The Way. / Revolve Veronica Snap Front Pant in Rust Size 28 Retail $72
- Bushnell Golf Laser Rangefinder
- Dog sox by lavasox sox small
New Limited Edition x Mahlia Kent Triple Monjacuzzi Fabric Sneakers size 8,
|Star Wars: The Force Awakens Han & Leia LIMITED EDITION Disney Trading Pins||1.2538||Pink basket bundle n more,||Perricone Essential Eyelid Lift Serum NEW,|