U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Tom Ford Soleil Brulant 1.7oz,
[BUNDLE] Ensemble Stars! Mao & Ritsu,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
RoC Retinol Corexxion Line Smoothing Bundle,
- Bath and body works sunshine mimosa lot of 4 FIRM
- 1987 Topps TBC Reggie Jackson
- Lovers + friends green and black tiger bomber jacket
- NWT Coach Mini Swagger 20 Carryall Handbag Crossbody 35799 Metallic Pea RARE
- Lap Harp
- New Gabor shoes, size 7 1/2, Navy nubuck made in Germany
- Magnolia Vases Green Boho Set of 2 Home Decor Summer Fall Winter
- Bath and Body Works Frosted Cake Pop Fragrance Bulbs X 2 AND Adjustable Scent Co
- Land Rover Luggage Retention Net OEM
- Christian louboutin Rabakate 100 Vea Velours Lining
- Focusrite interface 2i2 (3rd Gen)
Johnnie-O Black Polo Size L,
|NWT Victoria Secret Eau De Parfum, Dark Angel||1.2538||Rodan+Fields sulfur wash,||Authentic Gucci Sneakers,|