U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Storm Collectibles Mortal Kombat Raiden,
JKC Never Give Up Bangle,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Vtg 1970's Cannon Cavalier Hand Towel,
- "A Beautiful World" Silver Bar Locket Necklace
- Handmade bags
- Abercrombie & Fitch Vintage denim jacket with faux fur lining at collar.
- Aritzia Wilfred Linen Blend Gray Cargo Drawstring Jogger Pants Medium
- Chic Black Crochet Lace Cut Out Dress S NWT
- Lilly Pulitzer Original Dress size 3-6m
- FUNKO POP! DELUXE ALBUM #23 GUNS N ROSES WALMART EXCLUSIVE *IN HAND* SOLD OUT!
- Tyler Bundle Diva
- Lot Of coach items. Gently used no rips
- 48" Threshold 3 in 1 TV Stand Brown
- Rae Dunn Magenta Seagull Seek Wish Discover Wander Crab Mugs Cups Beach Set of 4
- Chanel Les Exclusif Le Lion EDP 200ml
Kate Spade Real Pink Jade Stones Cuff,
|Bracelet & Necklace Set Silver||1.2538||Sterling Michael Dawkins bangle,||Vintage Hand-Tooled Stitched Leather clutch,|