U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Womens Nike/Under Armour Shirts, M,
1976 SSPC #41 PETE ROSE BVG 9.5 MINT VINTAGE!,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
under armour slim fit long sleeve M,
- UNMASKED VADER FUNKO POP
- NEW Kendra Scott Sophee Heart Hoop Earrings
- La Femme Burgundy One-Shoulder Jersey Gown
- Converse x DRKSHDW TURBOWPN Egret
- Victorias Secret Dream Angels Divine Perfume
- Loungefly Hello Kitty Limited Ed. Tote
- STUTRLING Origanal
- NWT TBBC Plaid Tartan Bloomer Set 18-24M
- Alexandre Vauthier Boots (New with Tags)
- 1983 topps Garry templeton
- Original Nicole Miller Sheath Dress Size Large Pink Floral Sleeveless V-Neck
Talbots Navy Leather Loafer | Size 10W,
|Kobe Bryant Rookie Graded GEM Mint 10||1.2538||doctor who bundle,||BTS Butter, Peaches and Cream: Full Inclusions,|