U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Sorel Black Sandals,
Ted Baker size 39.5 ankle strap flat sandals,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Birkenstock Boston Oiled Leather Clogs Size 38,
- Mondi Mini Skirt Womens Size 4 Vintage New Wool Blend Lined Zipper Button Back
- Floral Spring / Summer Wreath
- Monster High: Elissabat *VERY Rare* Original dress included too!
- LULULEMON SWIFTLY TECH RACERBACK TANK WHITE/WHITE SZ 10
- Vtg 925 Sterling Gold Vermeil Brilliant Cut CZ Tennis Bracelet (16.7 grams)!
- 40oz Stanley cup white
- Bob Dylan – Shot Of Love (1981) CBS – BL 37496 Brazil vg+/vg+ rare!
Michael Kors navy tote,
|BIRKENSTOCK Ladies Strappy Brown Leather Sandals Sz US 10/ EU 41||1.2538||Converse utility chuck taylor GR 82,||Korks Sz 10M Black Berengo Wood Sole Clog Sandals Strappy Leather Upper,|